Since 1992, LareDiaz lawyers have represented Condominium, Home Owner and Property Owner Associations like a solicitor represents a municipality – comprehensively, with an emphasis on Real Estate Management, Collections and Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
LareDiaz currently represents over 4000 Pennsylvania Community Association Unit Owners, serves as Community Association Board Attorney for one of Pennsylvania’s largest Community Associations with over 1500 Units and over 3000 residents, and has attended and advised the Community Association Master Board at over 150 monthly board meetings, and counting.
As a Board member or Manager, you need legal advice you can trust; someone who will provide efficient, practical solutions to the needs of your community association. We are that firm. Here are just some of the services we can provide to communities to help them run more effectively:
- Assessment Collections
- Interpret Governing Documents
- Answer day-to-day questions
- Enforcement of Declaration and By-laws
- Review and draft contracts
- Amend Governing Documents
- Provide guidance about state and federal laws, and local ordinances
- Review loan documents and assist with sources of financing for major projects
- Provide practical and effective legal counsel about member duties and responsibilities
- Guide communities through the pre and post transition process
- Prepare reports and attend and respond to legal quesitons at Board meetings